Who Does this Apply To?
General members of the public, including First Nations, Métis, along with Provincial and Federal Governments officials, and members of Non-Government Organizations (NGOs).
Membership Rates: Free
- Promote your support for LICA’s work and contribute to environmental stewardship
- Develop collaborative relationship/connections with multi-stakeholder groups
- Access to LICA’s monitoring data
- Receive quarterly newsletters
- Stay informed of upcoming LICA events, meetings, and volunteer opportunities
- Eligibility to vote and run for LICA’s Board of Directors annually
- Eligibility to be appointed to LICA’s working committees annually by LICA’s Board of Directors
Sign up Today! To become a Member, please complete the below form and e-mail a copy to email@example.com.