Municipal Government Membership
Who Does this Apply To?
Municipal Governments (i.e., cities, towns, villages, hamlets, municipalities, etc.)
Population up to 5,000: $250.00
Population of 5,001-10,000: $500.00
Population over 10,000: $750.00
*Municipal Government fees based on most recent available Statistics Canada population figures.
- Promote your support for LICA’s work and contribute to environmental stewardship
- Provide financial support towards LICA’s initiatives and presence within the region
- Opportunity to increase LICA’s presence within your area; tailored to your needs
- Develop collaborative relationship/connections with multi-stakeholder groups
- Advertisement of logo on the LICA website, Annual Report, and Newsletters under Our Supporters
- Access to LICA’s monitoring data
- Receive quarterly newsletters
- Stay informed of upcoming events, meetings, and volunteer opportunities
- One representative from each municipal government is eligible to vote annually for LICA’s Board of Directors
- Currently four local municipal government representatives are appointed to LICA’s Board of Directors annually.
- Currently four local municipal government representatives are appointed to LICA’s Integrated Watershed Management Plan committee annually.
LICA is always looking for opportunities to enhance our programming and expand our outreach. We are open to new ideas and feedback related to how we may best serve the Lakeland region and make a positive environmental impact.
Sign up Today! To become a Member, please complete the below form and e-mail a copy to email@example.com.